Low-cut and backless saree blouses provide the opportunity to show off your sexy side.But backless saree blouses can be pretty intimidating and a bit tricky to get at first.Here are a couple of tips which will help you climb into that sexy backless saree with confidence and to turn all head on your direction.
- The first thing you need to ensure is that your back looks polished, clean and sexy.Make sure to visit your beauty parlor for scrubbing, waxing and bleaching and removal of any blackheads on the back.Apply a mixture of sea salt and baking soda to get a softer and polished back.
- You should always put on some foundation on your back i.e the same shade as your face foundation.
- Wearing a well fitting backless bra is ideal to overall comfort of backless blouses.When shopping for a strapless bra, it is imperative that you know your exact measurements. Using a tape measure, measure under your armpits and over the fullest part of your bust. Then measure directly below the breasts at the rib cage. Take the measure of your rib cage and subtract it from the measure on your bust (i.e. subtract the second number from the first). The difference in the measurements is used to find your backless/strapless push up bra cup size.
- Use silicone inserts or padding in your bra in order to enhance cleavage. Using a backless bra that is too big will cause your breasts to appear even smaller than they are. Silicone inserts will fill out the parts of the bra cup that do not conform to your breasts, thereby lifting up your breasts and increasing cleavage.
- Couple your new backless blouse with a with a plunging neckline, in order to show off your newly enhanced cleavage.
- Get yourself a temporary tattoo done on your back to grab even more attention.
- To give your back that sparkling look, apply a small amount of bronzer or glitter powder
- If your choli is string based always ask help from somebody to tie it up for you.
- Last but not the least do a trial run before your big event to make sure you get the hang of it.
For some inspiration, its now time to check out some celebrity in backless saree blouses designs.